It’s all systems go for the Double Header planned for the Cape Town Stadium on Friday January 14, 2011.
Four top teams will compete for valuable league points. First; PSL League debutants Vasco da Gama play three time PSL League Champions Supersport United at 6pm and in the second game Cape Town’s top football team Ajax Cape Town play the 2010 Telkom Knockout Champions Kaizer Chiefs at 8.45pm
A number of role players have combined their efforts to ensure that this Double header will be one to remember however fans are urged to purchase their tickets early because on 40 000 tickets available for this event which is expected to attract a large spectator support.
Capetonians can relive the “Gees” last experienced throughout the 2010 World Cup when the Fan Walk, Park and Ride, Drop and Go, Food Stalls and Entertainment all made the event on to remember.
The fan Walk will start from Cape Town Station to the Stadium with toilet facilities and security strategically positioned along the way.
Once inside the Stadium the fans will be able to purchase a variety of food including Halaal and Kosher from footstalls positioned on the podium on level 1.
Spectators using their own transport should note that “No Parking” restrictions will be strictly enforced in Green Point and Mouille Point and ticket holders are requested to use the Park and Ride Shuttle service between the Civic Centre MyCiTi bus station and the Cape Town Stadium. This service will be free to ticket holders and will be operational between 3pm and 12.30am.
Parking on the Day
• Reddam Parking General Public in Green Point – R20 (on Sale at Computicket)
• Postage Stamp (P8) for General Public in Green Point – R20 (on Sale at Computicket)
• Public Parking in the CBD Area for spectators at legal parking bays only.
• Park n Ride from the CBD from 5pm.
• Disabled Parking will be available at P4 (on Fritz Sonnenberg Avenue opposite the Stadium; – Access via Vlei Road)
Cape Town Stadium gates will open at 4pm and Spectators are asked to heed the following rules:
• No cameras with extended photographic lenses are allowed
• No food and drink (full catering services including Halaal and Kosher will be available at the venue)• No prams or bicycles
• No intoxicated spectators will not be allowed at the stadium.
• Allowed;- Short, fold-up umbrellas.
All prescribed medications such as inhalers and diabetic syringes will be allowed, as will private wheelchairs.
Tickets for the game are available from all Computicket and Shoprite Checkers outlets priced at R40, R60 and R80
Parking tickets, including disabled bay tickets, are also available to purchase at Computicket from R20. PSL website.