IT is called Glitz and Glam, a Weekend of lifestyle Extravangaza where rich people meet to network , have fun and showcase the most precious attire , cars, as well as show the world how they have rewarded themselves this year with beautiful watches , jewelleries, shoes, hairpieces, and even partners.
Glitz & Glam is for high rollers
GLITZ AND GLAM LIFESTYLE EXTR AVAGANZA scheduled for Saturday 14th October 2015 in Bloemfontein.
The event will include Fashion Show by Local Designer Casper Design, Hair Show by Mos Defenate Salon ( Titus ), Whisky and Cognac tasting, Wine Tasting from Free-State Wines, Auction for Charity, High Rollers social Casino Entertainment with Poker and Roulette tables as well as Djs entertaining the participants.
This year, the event is targeting the high rollers who take calculated risks and spends large sums of money responsibly. Glitz and Glam Lifestyle Extravaganza has seen increased recognition and increased attendance by the elite, both young and old, from the length of breadth of the country.
This is the official year end function for the elites, top achievers, the myth breakers, and upper society. It’s more about showcasing the BEE , BBBEE status, see how black empowerment has changed people’s life. It will be bringing together social revolutionaries of the South African upper market.
Glitz and Glam is about a quality lifestyle offering that is unique to the market through its weekend luxurious lifestyle offering that is high class with a 5 star service offering.
High Profile Networking Session
What a way of closing the year by networking with other high profile people.
The High Profile Business Networking Session will see powerful business people who will be coming from all four corners of the country . There will all be there , CEOs, directors , managers, celebrities , chairpersons, MPs even Ministers. We created a very relax environment for them to attend the Networking session and share a glass of juice, wine and other drinks with many business people who will also be attending the event.
If you are in business and tired of bureaucracy and red tapes, this is a place for you to meet and network industry leaders as well as policy and decision makers.
While having fun and showing off their shoes, handbags, sun glasses, hairstyle and expensive items, There will be an element of charity in collaboration with The Princess Gabo Foundation a Mangaung based NGO with core function focused on the advocacy and support of reproductive, maternal and child health.
The funds will go toward the following:
- Donated sanitary towels to boarding girls at Moroka High School , Albert Moroka High School and Bartemia school for the blind and deaf.
- RRHEP (Responsible Reproductive Health Education Project -Doll parenting) – with teenage pregnancy and STI’s being such a concern amongst our youth. This project is conducted in partnership with the University of the Free State, Banking Association, as well as the parents of the learners at the identified schools strives to advocate awareness about reproductive health. It is piloted in two schools. Albert Moroka Secondary school, in Thaba Nchu and Lekhulong Secondary school, in Mangaung.
- Kangaroo Care, a must for each child – The Foundation is very passionate about kangaroo care and highly advocates for it to be normal practice in our society because of the great benefits it has for our babies, who are our future.
While it’s healthy to be wealthy, is it also healthy to contribute to the development of the society by supporting social initiatives.
During the Main event, there will be various types of auctions where elites will be competing in the name of charity.
This year, Glitz and Glam is taking place in three spheres
Friday 13 November 2015:Pre-party at Capello – Bloemfontein
Saturday 14 November 2015: Glitz and Glam main event at the Rose Island
Sunday 15 November 2015: All white party at the Rose Island
Activities of the Main Event
– Fashion Show by Local Designer Casper Design
– Hair Show by Mos Defenate Salon ( Titus )
– Whisky and Cognac tasting
– Wine Tasting from Free-State Wines
– Auction for Charity
– High Rollers social Casino Entertainment with Poker and Roulette tables
For more information, Please contact the following people
Gwyn Mashele 072 915 1392 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Denis Ackulay 081 7970 321 | email@example.com